Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update December 28th, 2011

Hello Everyone. I realize that I haven't been on here in some time and I apologize. I've just been doing my own thing since break started. The Holidays have been good. I got some awesome slippers which I am starting to wear everywhere. I played through The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It was easily the best Zelda game ever. I ended up spending a little over 50 hours on it and I beat it in a week, which is not good at all. Autonomy is not something that I favor but this past week I let it get to me and hopefully that never happens again because a lot of precious time that I could've used for man, many, many better things just went down the drain. I do however have some interesting ideas for what I would like to happen this new year. For starters I am going to be starting another Daily Drawing Project which I am pretty excited about. Next, I will be starting a new series of Collages that revolve around colors and beats. And finally I hope to start doing Commissions. It is unbelievably hard to live on one paycheck a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment