Monday, April 23, 2012

Discontinued Daft Punk prints

I attended the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo this weekend and I got some good feedback about my Daft Punk Posters. PEOPLE GET PISSED BECAUSE IT'S NOT A REAL CONCERT! Unfortunatley, about 90% of the people who look at it don't buy it. So in regards to this I am discontinuing the printing of more of these posters. I still have multiple copies of all four colors if anyone wants them but I will not be making anymore of them...for now....

Starting in the fall when I begin to take my screen printing class I will be making screen printed Daft Punk posters (Not gig posters). It will be exclusively a Daft Punk poster with possibly the same colors (and maybe even gold and silver inks....we shall see). But note it that if you still want one of the posters that I have now, contact me. They are all printed on hig quality luster photo paper and cost $20. Thanks and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment